Amores that drag your love
The room is big, we fit perfectly in four people, each with their own worlds. The day begins with the alarm screaming in my ear that it is time to rise, yes, 6 am on Monday, seems to me I do not want. Still not open my eyes because the light bothers me, but I must do, is to help at home before going to school. The university is about fifteen or twenty minutes walk from my house, which I can see everything that happens on the streets of Alameda.
Once the ceremony ends of the array, painted stammer of the face and everything, can one go to get breakfast, which is already served on the table, warm, waiting, all thanks to a mother with caregiving, wants the best for their children. The sliding door of my house is built, and everything is observed while eating together. We see people go, schoolchildren are hurrying with long faces because they have been made later, parents who have dragged the little ones, napping, the nest or gardens and the youth of the large university community in which live, well, they go quiet, some alone, others by the hand or accompanied with smiles painted on the face and eyes almost closed from smiling.
But that day I saw, I saw the hand pass, that day, it all skinny, unkempt, of medium height, with a faded black polo shirt, jean pants that he liked old, worn shoes, with mean face but quiet, black hair and stirred, and she in turn, was a politician red-hatched blue defining its delicate and fragile figure, despite being short, safe perished, their tight jeans, her bag on the side. But something was not right, her face seemed to be shadowed with a problem, perhaps, characteristic of love.
Eye university pursuing this couple, as expected, but the vision I had of what step, surprised me even more. Without warning the lover so little calm, he turned suddenly and as a projectile is fired at the enemy, he charged with a slap, very loud, the little girl who took awhile to reach.
She was scared, his eyes opened and closed without knowing what to do with your mouth slightly ajar of wonder, and with his hand raised to the height of the coup. He was shouting, do not listen what he said, but it seemed that lifted his hand to testify again another blow. "Do not you dare bastard!" - Was all he managed to say, and quickly left my house, heading towards them, but I stopped, or rather, I stopped the fact that she did not do anything else to go with him, perhaps out of fear or shame, resigned, perhaps, into silence by what people think.
seemed that everything was running slower after seen that picture of abuse, "no man is worth, if you get hit" - I thought. "Stop being a man, stop being a human being to become an animal that attacks without mercy." Just as the sun began to rise, I felt cold, but a gentle breeze of fear for the future of this little friend move that she went after her attacker. I realized that the responsibility to act is not just one but a person who is allowed to abuse. Watching lost around the corner, I can not help but feel the desire to run to talk to her, but I know who is to give my support and know that your not alone and that violence and recognizing it early, it can be avoided.
By: Pamela Alarcón
Once the ceremony ends of the array, painted stammer of the face and everything, can one go to get breakfast, which is already served on the table, warm, waiting, all thanks to a mother with caregiving, wants the best for their children. The sliding door of my house is built, and everything is observed while eating together. We see people go, schoolchildren are hurrying with long faces because they have been made later, parents who have dragged the little ones, napping, the nest or gardens and the youth of the large university community in which live, well, they go quiet, some alone, others by the hand or accompanied with smiles painted on the face and eyes almost closed from smiling.
But that day I saw, I saw the hand pass, that day, it all skinny, unkempt, of medium height, with a faded black polo shirt, jean pants that he liked old, worn shoes, with mean face but quiet, black hair and stirred, and she in turn, was a politician red-hatched blue defining its delicate and fragile figure, despite being short, safe perished, their tight jeans, her bag on the side. But something was not right, her face seemed to be shadowed with a problem, perhaps, characteristic of love.
Eye university pursuing this couple, as expected, but the vision I had of what step, surprised me even more. Without warning the lover so little calm, he turned suddenly and as a projectile is fired at the enemy, he charged with a slap, very loud, the little girl who took awhile to reach.
She was scared, his eyes opened and closed without knowing what to do with your mouth slightly ajar of wonder, and with his hand raised to the height of the coup. He was shouting, do not listen what he said, but it seemed that lifted his hand to testify again another blow. "Do not you dare bastard!" - Was all he managed to say, and quickly left my house, heading towards them, but I stopped, or rather, I stopped the fact that she did not do anything else to go with him, perhaps out of fear or shame, resigned, perhaps, into silence by what people think.
seemed that everything was running slower after seen that picture of abuse, "no man is worth, if you get hit" - I thought. "Stop being a man, stop being a human being to become an animal that attacks without mercy." Just as the sun began to rise, I felt cold, but a gentle breeze of fear for the future of this little friend move that she went after her attacker. I realized that the responsibility to act is not just one but a person who is allowed to abuse. Watching lost around the corner, I can not help but feel the desire to run to talk to her, but I know who is to give my support and know that your not alone and that violence and recognizing it early, it can be avoided.
By: Pamela Alarcón
0 comments:
Post a Comment