Monday, January 24, 2011

Kate Ground Beach Vid

superfluous price





Today I will talk about the price of the superfluous and would like to play three different themes but with a common link.

Does not it seem superfluous in the full Senate has to walk translating the co-official languages \u200b\u200bin Spain because to one you think you have to go to the Senate to show the validity of its use?
me in times of crisis seems obscene that we wasting time in such battles to cost you all know and I will not repeat.

Is not it silly that the SEPRONA have to take charge of the complaint hypocritical animal protection society has made on the raffle pig San Anton? (I mean the animal, not the Holy). They accuse the defenders of animals that act as abuse. I say hypocrisy because

protection associations seem to ignore the fate of absolutely all domestic pigs in the world is becoming sausage, so Why not be the need to take with cigarette paper in San Antonio. It is unfortunate that we lose time to Seprona on issues like this (with the work they do every day), and is most regrettable that in the local media not otherwise have discussed in all week. So even a little longer with the subject.

Finally, if we talk about wasteful spending What about the procession of the last week in FITUR or as it is popularly known FREE TOUR (free ride) or GEEK TOUR?
Without mentioning names then I took some trouble to rub my freedom of expression.
On one side:
The President of the Autonomous Community the three Chairmen of the Councils, the Chairperson of the Parliament, four or five Consellers, abundant representatives of Chambers of Commerce, financial institutions, construction companies and dealers groups, and the usual army of deputies, mayors and aldermen related.
On the other:
Ministers (Miscellaneous), Secretaries General of the party in the Autonomous Region Government Sub, CEOs and institutes and the usual army of deputies, mayors and aldermen related.
And believe me, all of them to take the photo only and exclusively, or is that going to make us believe that they go there to sign contracts with tour operators first level?
I think it's time to cut lavish spending and policy-making models that end up becoming expensive obscene.

0 comments:

Post a Comment