way things are far as I can tell
Yesterday lived one of the most terrifying experiences on whose hands are business institutions in the province.
I can not give it too much data reveal a conversation with a friend, and I will not do so publicly. If someone wants to know send me a mail.
The fact is that appeared on my Facebook Fanpage of a major new Business Association in the province of Alicante which omit name for that of my friend.
In summary, the Facebook page of this organization is an insult to intelligence, facebook, the social web and the corporate organization itself has already achieved what he wanted: "to be on Facebook."
Two strokes: The presentation of the site is limited to a short stick on the website where they explain in great detail the mission of the organization and composition of its board of directors (Egos not missing).
Boring and redundant. The information is already on the web. The link would suffice.
tab
The only addition to the presentation, information is photography and this is as follows: a collection of a few dozen photographs taken probably in the annual report of activities without a caption or label anyone a large part of them the size of a postage stamp and a large percentage EVENINGS. That is shown as if it were a negative (in fact the cover photo of the flap is).
The wall hanging is limited to two stories in local newspapers.
Seeing I was outraged and went to my friend, who is also a director of that business organization.
Who is the author of such barbarity? The son told the president of the Association who studies computer?
My friend, then a knowledgeable professional in the computer world (ie, not a dull on these issues), babbled all sorts of excuses to stop saying in a tone of firmness as cupiese justification for this outrage:
"Is there no money, and of course, a friend of one of the board has offered to do it for FREE "
Here is the error. They believe that doing things wrong, untimely, lack of respect to the association they represent and the citizens of the network is free. Do not know the cost to them is this suicidal policy.
All this without disrespect to the profession of Community Manager or any other similar.
It's like, I've been a healer to cure cancer my wife because I have a hard and is free.
way things are and I regret having to once again get involved with business organizations in this province but that's what I know best. Surely if he knew the inside political parties, unions, church, media, military, NGOs or any human organization than the couple could make similar criticisms.
I leave a video about the world we live. In my opinion you can spare the last two minutes of demagogy. The rest is strictly so.
0 comments:
Post a Comment