Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Where Is The Expiration Date On Keebler

The violator of the Vall d'Hebron in the street again.

Yes, after serving only 16 years in prison of 311 to which he was convicted of raping 16 people, and in the absence rehabilitated at all, "according to reports from psychologists, is that this" element "will come back to the street, as you can read in http://www.elpais.com/articulo/sociedad/violador/Vall/ d/Hebron/saldra/prision/proximo/sabado/elpepusoc/20070917elpepusoc_1/Tes

I am not a lawyer, just a woman and mother, and I can not understand that laws, whose role should be to ensure the rights of all citizens can lead to situations like this where, for defending the right to freedom of a criminal-José Rodríguez Salvador is attacking freedom of everyone, especially young women and girls, who from now on again be potential victims.

I wonder if psychologists say it is not rehabilitated, why not raise the issue in medical terms, and there is talk that the patient is not cured?, Maybe that would allow law-with hand-intern this person in a psychiatric facility until they are cured ... and if not cured then to stay there.

Reading the statements of Justice Minister Mariano Fernandez Bermejo http://www.europapress.es/noticiasocial.aspx?cod=20070918105204&ch=313
I can only wonder if it as much as the judge of the Audiencia Barcelona has dismissed the appeal imposed by the prosecution to delay the release DO YOU HAVE DAUGHTERS? Or grandchildren? Or Sisters? ... Http://nomesientolaspiernas.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

0 comments:

Post a Comment