flight simulator Google Earth Women
Today I have spent a link a South African blogger warning that the latest version of Google Earth contains-a rest of the self contained Google Sky to navigate by the stars, a flight simulator but, as it were so, we must go get it.
explains The boy wonder in English
http://marco-za.blogspot.com/2007/08/google-earth-flight-simulator.html
To windows begins by explaining that you just have to give Ctrl + Alt + A, and if it fails, says some people have managed to Ctrl + A or Ctrl Windows + + A. I've tried all three and nothing, but then gives a link to manually instalárnoslo: http://people.cs.uct.ac.za/ ~ mgallott / resources / FlightSim.reg , and this really work.
Well, it works if you have some idea ... I did not know how many times I've crashed. But it is fine.
recommend watching this kid's blog, it's worth. Http://nomesientolaspiernas.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
0 comments:
Post a Comment