Saturday, July 19, 2008

Where Can I Buy Fabric To Make Fluffies

PIPELINE PROJECT FOR A SAW TO CROSS THE RESERVOIR ARACENA of Zufre ...

Somewhat obliquely, I heard a couple of days ago the news. I moved a little to the net and found a PDF of the REFINERY BALBOA, responsible for the future construction of this work. The project aims to build a refinery in Badajoz, which will draw on crude via a pipeline from the port of Huelva, across many areas of ecological interest. Among other is the Natural Park of Aracena and Picos de Aroche.Barajan several options, which I have drawn attention which will pass the large pipe near the Reservoir Jarrama and one that went through the reservoir Zufre. Recall that the latter provides drinking water to the capital Sevillana ... I can not imagine the consequences of this work realice.Espero the Andalusian implement the necessary laws and prevent this work comes to an end ... Now is when you see if it really protects our heritage natural.Os put the link to the document. Http://www.grupoag.es/refineriabalboa/medioambiente/pdf/oleoductodecrudo.pdf

As we have seen, in the province of Badajoz, there is much interest in the refinery to be built ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment