Saturday, December 8, 2007

Prevent Froathy Urine



is not the first time I find scenes like this ...


no longer spread the ashes of the deceased. Now the fashion is to throw the sealed container with its contents. Once, while I took a canoe ride on the Guadalquivir, found a small black nylon bag ... My curiosity made me pick it up. I noticed it contained something hard and heavy, then I opened it and began to run down a kind hands strange grayish mud. After opening it I saw that inside was a metal container with the lid loose ... I began to suspect, I turned the bag and back in white letters was written on behalf of a funeral ..... and me with his hands dripping with "the gray mud" ... I assure you it is not pleasant.

This issue of throwing the ashes with packaging is anecdotal but it does not reflect the laziness of some people at times so delicate as the death of a loved one. The truth is that you should not do and so I put it on this blog, although the impact is minimal.
The photo above is the new Bridge Reservoir ... although the coal ash from its enormous thermal power plant ...

... that does not meet environmental standards

0 comments:

Post a Comment